Skip to main content

(07) 4211 3125

Call Us Today!

Send us an email anytime!

Make a Referral

Get started

Supported Independent Living (SIL)

Generally, people with a disability need support to live independently. Supported Independent Living (SIL) is the assistance participants receive from a support worker to help the participant live more independently. At Tenma Health Care Services, we tailor care to personal requirements and help improve skills and trust to ensure people have options, tools, and control over their support. We want to help people develop their strengths and capabilities and encourage them to overcome any barriers they must to achieve the best life possible. Our aim is to give participants choice and control over how they live your life. Our priority is that each resident feels included, safe and happy.

SIL Support at Tenma Health Care Services

It is important that the Supported Independent Living is unique to the participant’s requirements. Some of our SIL services include:
  • Help to manage money and household budgeting
  • Assistance with cooking and meal preparation
  • Personal care such as showering and dressing
  • Support with shopping
  • Assistance with daily skills

What levels of support does SIL provide?

Everyone is different and has unique needs. The NDIS outlines three levels of support that SIL is funded under:
  • Lower needs :
    not usually 24/7. Includes supervision of living arrangements.
  • Standard needs :
    24/7 support. Includes assistance and supervision of most daily tasks, and sleepovers.
  • Higher needs :
    24/7 active support, including overnight. This may include managing challenging behaviours that require positive behaviour support and assistance with daily tasks.
Tenma Health Care Services will take the worry out of the process and assist with anything the participant requires. Contact us today for more information about our SIL services.

Get in Touch

Contact Form

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Please let us know your phone number.
Invalid Input

If you are enquiring about employment please use our online Employment Form to submit your details.

Go to Employment Form  

If you would like to leave a suggestion of feedback please use our online Feedback Form.

Go to Feedback Form  

If you would like to leave a suggestion of referral please use our online Referral Form.

Go to Referral Form  

Please let us know your message.